Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application
The Schengen Visa Cover Letter is a letter addressed to visa consulate or embassy where the applicant submit his/her visa application along with other required documents.
The Schengen Visa Cover Letter Contains
- The purpose of your trip to Schengen Member States or States
- Proof of how you’ll fund your trip (your finances or guarantors)
- If you have a guarantor- Explain your particular relationship with your guarantor and explain why they will finance your trip.
- An overview of your diary, which also explains why you chose to apply at a particular delegacy.
- Still, write down the reasons why you can not submit and explain the indispensable documents you submitted, If you can not submit any of the needed documents.
- You can also provide a evidence by writing a separate letter explaining your strong ties in your home country. Which will show your intention to return your home country.
It’s important to write a cover letter as a way to communicate the delegacy officer who’ll reuse your visa operation.
In particular, now that numerous delegacies use VFS services to collect documents and issue aspirants’ passports, you’re doubtful to speak to visa officers and give your details. As visa officers make their opinions grounded on the documents you give, it’s largely recommended to write a cover letter that will explain it to you.
So, write a great cover letter indeed if it isn’t on the list of needed documents.
Make sure your cover letter is properly written and show purpose of your trip, such as tourism, business, health, Visit to friend or family, etc.
Sample Cover Letter For Tourist Visa
Find the Particular Template or Sample Tourist Visa Cover Letter with details below.
Date : 01 March 2021
Embassy of the Republic of Italy
Subject: Cover letter For Schengen Visa for Visit Friend/ Family
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I your name holding passport #number want to apply for a Schengen visa on my intention to go to Italy from March 20 to April 28, 2021.
The main purpose of my trip is to meet my Italian friend. Still, I look forward to visiting great places each over Italy as well as to witness the notorious Italian cookery and learn Italian culture and life. During my stay, my Friend and me want to spend our leaves in the Spain and France to celebrate my birth day.
I am employed at <xyz company name> in <company address> since January 2020, currently working on the position of Sales Executive. My employer has already approved my leaves from work for the whole duration of this trip.
Kindly, Find The Below Documents To Support My Schengen Visa Application:
- Visa application form, duly filled and signed along with biometric pictures
- Travel Insurance, with coverage of €30,000
- Flight reservation for my flight via LH for Islamabad – Rome – Islamabad [March 20-April 28, 2021]
- Hotel reservations for our holidays in the Spain and France
- Employment and leave approval letter which as well as the dates which I am expected to return to work
- NTN, Tax Returns, Pay slips, and Bank Account Statement as proof of my income
Also, you can provide the additional documents which required for Medical Purposes Schengen Visa Application:
- Attached copies of your medical records about your condition
- Bank statements and health insurance with required coverage to cover all your medical expenses in [name of country]
- March 20, 2021 – Flight from Islamabad to Milan via Flight Number
- March 21, 2021 – Sightseeing in Italy
- March 23, 2021 – Travel from Milan to Madrid; Arrive in Madrid and stay at XYZ Hotel
- March 24, 2021 – Sightseeing in the Spain
- March 27, 2021 – Travel from Madrid to Paris and will stay at Sheraton Hotel – address
- March 28, 2021 – Visit some tourist attractions like Opera, Eiffel Tower, Musee du Lourve etc
- March 30, 2021 – Chateau de Versailles
- March 31, 2021 – Travel from Paris Gard du Nord to Milan Italy via Xyx Airline
- April 1, 2021 – Flight back to Islamabad from Milan via Emirates Airlines
I trust that you will find everything is in order. For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
Thanking you in advance for a favorable reply to my application.
XYZ Your Complete Name
Your Address, In Your Country
If you are applying for a Schengen visa for the purpose of Tourist, Medical and Business then you must need a proper cover letter
Schengen Visa Cover Letter is important which you need to submit during your visa application process, in the cover letter the applicant writes to the embassy along with the visa application & required documents.
Schengen visa cover letter contains some important points.
The person must write the purpose of his travel to the Schengen country or any of Schengen member state where he wants to visit.
Also Read This: Divorce Lawyer In the USA How Much Does It Cost 2021
In the Cover letter, you must write about the proof of funds how you will manage your planned trip.
If your trip is sponsored by someone else – you need to explain your relationship with the sponsor and you should explain why someone is sponsoring your trip
You need to write down your planned itinerary; also you need to provide a detailed explanation of why you chose to apply by the specific Embassy
You should write the reason in your cover letter if you are unable to provide some documents and explain alternative documents that you may submit
You also need to provide details about your family or financial ties with your home country.
The cover letter is actually a way of communication between you and the visa officer or embassy who will handle your visa application and process.
Nowadays most of the embassies using different third party visa application centers to collect visa applications and documents so you don’t get a chance to speak with the visa officer and explain about your trip and yourself visa officer finalize his decision after checking your provided documents and visa application so it is highly recommended that you must write a cover letter for an explanation.
Even some embassies did not mention the cover letter in the documents checklist provided by embassies but you must write a proper cover letter.
You must write a proper cover letter which will explain your purpose of travel, such as Tourism, Business, Medical or Visit someone.
Schengen Visa Cover Letter Sample for a Tourist Visa Application
Find a private template or sample of a tourist visa covering letter with details below:
February 02, 2020
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ITALY
Plot 196/208, Street 16, G5,
Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad
Subject: Cover Letter for Schengen Tourist Visa
I am writing this letter to provide details about myself and the reason why I am applying for a Schengen tourist visa.
My name is Ahmed Saeed Pakistani National having Passport no. xxxxxxx. Working as an XYZ position in Xyz Company.
I would like to apply for a Schengen visa upon my intention to travel to Italy from March 02 to April 02, 2020.
Tourism is the main purpose of my travel. However, I look very forward to visit the magnificent sites throughout Italy, as well as experience the famous Italian food and learn the Italian culture and way of life. During my stay, I wish to visit the places and museums of Italy also explore the history and beautiful architecture.
My employer has already granted me a vacation from work for the duration of this trip.
In Support of my visa application, attached herewith are the following documents:
- Accomplished application form for Schengen visa with photo.
- Round trip flight ticket confirmation.
- Proof of accommodation Hotel Booking.
- Proof of identity Copy of Passport.
- Iqama residency card. For (Residents Of Saudi Arabia-UAE Or other gulf countries)
- Valid Exit Reentry Visa copy. (For The Residents Of Saudi Arabia)
- Employment Letter & NOC (Attested from Chamber of Commerce).
- Proof of income Salary Slips & Payroll Account Statement.
- Proof of Fund Bank Account Statement & Bank Certificate.
- Insurance Policy covering the entire period of stays with minimum coverage of Euro 30,000.
Also, the extra documents required for Medical Purposes Schengen Visa Application:
Enclosed copies of medical records about your condition
Bank statements and insurance coverage to hide for medical expenses in [name of country]
- March 2, 2020 – Flight from Islamabad to Rome
- March 7, 2020 – Sightseeing in Italy
- March 10, 2020 – Travel from Rome to Milan Arrive in Milan and stay at XYZ Hotel
- March 11, 2020 – Sightseeing in the Milan
- March 14, 2020 – Travel from Milan to Venice and stay at XYZ Hotel
- March 15, 2020 – Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Square, Tour Saint Mark’s Basilica, etc
- March 17, 2020 – Piazza San Marco
- March 20, 2020 – Travel from Paris Venice to Rome
- March 28, 2020 – Flight back to Islamabad from Rome
I trust that you simply will find everything is so as. For any questions or clarifications, please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime.
Thanking you beforehand for a positive reply to my application.
<Your Complete Name>
<Your Address>, Pakistan
Cover Letter Sample for Medical Visit
Follow these guidelines when you submit a cover letter for medical purposes.
Medical diagnosis must be specific
Recommended treatment must be described in detail by an authorized doctor
You should provider-specific length of treatment. Lifetime or indefinite lengths of treatment will not be acceptable to grant your visa
Find a private template or sample of a Schengen visa covering letter with details below:
Name of Referring Hospital
Address and Phone
I am writing on behalf of my patient, (name of the patent), to document the medical need for the treatment of (exact diagnosis). Kindly find the information regarding the patient’s medical condition and history along with a summary of my treatment.
Patient’s Diagnosis and History:
(Provide the information regarding patient’s condition and diagnosis and the patient’s history)
(Include information on the treatment and the course of care up to this point, and why the medication or treatment) is required and how you expect it will benefit your patient.)
(Length of time the medication/treatment must be less than 12 months)
In summary, the (medication or treatment) is medically necessary for this patient’s health and/or improvement.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any kind of additional information if required to ensure the approval of the (medication or treatment).
(Name and signature of Doctor)
The licensed provider must complete, date, and sign the letter.
Cover Letter Samples For Schengen Visa Application
Schengen Visa Cover Letter Sample For Medical Purpose
Hope You Will Get The Benefit From This Article
Read More: How To Write The Perfect Cover Letter For Canada Visa