What is a Canada Visa & Requirements?
A Canada visa is a document that allows peoples to enter to Canada and legally stay there for temporarily or permanent depend on which visa you have.
There are different kinds of Visa available
You must know the type of visa which you need before you apply.
- Visa types are listed below:
- Visitor visas
- Student visas
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas
- Business Immigrant visas
- Express Entry Program visas
You must pick the one which will fits to your requirement.
The temporary Canada visas usually allow the person to stay in Canada for a specific period of time this time is usually up to 6 months.
Here are the types of Canadian Temporary Visas:
- Tourist Visa
- Super Visa
- Diplomatic and Official Visa
- Courtesy Visa
- Business Visa
- Visa to Give Birth in Canada
- Intending Organ Donors Visa
- Facilitation Visa
- Student Visa
- Temporary Work Visa
- Temporary Residence Permit
- Working Holiday Visa
- Permanent Visas
The permanent visas are visas which allow the holder to permanently settle in the country. These are otherwise referred to as immigrant visas and may be of various types, as follows.
- Immigrant Investor Program
- Startup Visa Program
- Self-employed Persons Visa
- Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
- Family-Sponsorship Program
- Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)
- Express Entry Visas
Canadian Express Entry Program
Is basically an electronic immigration program designed by the government of Canada. It allows people from everywhere the planet to use for immigration to Canada supported their specific skills. The following are part of this program:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Experience Class
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) visa is given to people that are qualified trades people in occupations such as:
- Aircraft Mechanics
- Crane Operators
- Heavy-duty Equipment Mechanics
- Iron workers
- Plumbers, etc.
Basic Canada Visa Requirements
Documents listed below are required for a Canada visa:
- Your passport.
- Filled Canada visa application form.
- Proof of payment Canada visa fees.
- Photographs as per requirements for Canada visa.
- Proof of financial means.
- Proof you will return to your home country once the visa will be expires.
- Identity and Civil Status Documents.
- Police clearances.
- Medical exam.
- A cover letter that explains the aim of your visit Canada.
- Letter of support/invitation to Canada.