Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa
If you’re planning to visit Schengen area you need to obtain Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa.
During the tour travelers will be able to save their self from unexpected medical bills in case of an accident, injury or any other sudden happenings.
Travel Insurance will cover all your unexpected expenses during your trip to Schengen area travelers can continue their travel journey without worries.
Travel Insurance Requirements for Schengen Visa.
Medical insurance for Schengen visa must meet the subsequent criteria:
Minimum coverage of at least 30,000 EUR (equivalent to 33,270 USD).
Travel Insurance Must cover all member states of the Schengen Area.
Cover any expenses which could arise in reference to repatriation for medical reasons, urgent health attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death.
List of Approved Travel Insurance Companies In Pakistan.
- Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd.
- Asia Insurance Co Ltd
- Askari General Insurance Company Ltd
- Atlas Insurance
- CHUBB Insurance Company Ltd. (formerly ACE Insurance Ltd.)
- CICL (Century Insurance Company Ltd)
- Continental Insurance Company Ltd.
- Crescent Star Insurance Limited
- East West Insurance Company Ltd
- EFU General
- Habib Insurance Company Ltd.
- Jubilee General Insurance Co. Ltd
- PICIC (Pakistan Industrial Credit Investment Corporation)
- Premier Insurance Limited
- Pak-Qatar General Takaful Ltd
- Shaheen Insurance
- Sindh Insurance
- SPI Insurance Company Ltd (formerly Saudi Pak)
- TPL Direct Insurance Ltd
- UBL Insurers Ltd
- UIC (United Insurance Company)
- Universal Insurance Co. Ltd
List of Approved Travel Insurance Companies in India.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- Travel Prime Super Age Policy without age limit
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Limited
- Future General India Insurance Company
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- Policies for Schengen Countries
- IFFCO – Tokyo General Insurance Company
- National Insurance Company
- Reliance General Insurance Company
- Travel Care Policy – Schengen Plan
- Religare Health Insurance Company
- Royal Sandarac Alliance Insurance Company
- SBI General Insurance Company
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Company
- Tata AIG General Insurance Company
- Travel Guard (without Sub limit)
- Travel Guard Senior (without Sub limit)
- The New India Assurance Company
- The Oriental Insurance Company
- United India Insurance Company
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
- What does Schengen Travel Insurance policy normally cover?
Good travel insurance for Schengen visa policy for Europe should cover the following costs:
- Medical emergency (accident or sickness) while within the Schengen Area
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection missed due to airline schedule crash
- Travel delays due to weather
- Usually, the insurers cover pregnancy-related expenses, if the travel occurs during the primary trimester. After that, coverage varies from insurer to insurer.
The nationals of below listed countries are required to purchase Travel insurance for Schengen visa
|Angola||Ghana||Papua New Guinea|
|Belize||Indonesia||Sao Tome And Principe|
|Burkina Faso||Kazakhstan||South Africa|
|Central African Republic||Lebanon||Syria|
|Dem. Rep. Of Congo||Mali||Tunisia|
|North Korea||Northern Mariana’s|
Although the knowledge on this website has been prepared with utmost care, we will not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.